Thursday, November 10, 2011

Packing Packing Packing

Is there any little packing elves hiding anywhere that you have seen? They really need to come back to me and finish what we have started!

In two weeks it will be Thanksgiving. In two weeks we will be getting ready to head to Florida to set sail on the beautiful Crown Princess cruise ship in Ft. Lauderdale.

The day after we return from our cruise we will be moving to our new townhome. So...I'm not only having to pack for our trip, I am having to get this apartment packed up so that it will be ready for the movers when we return. In other words....I'm kind of overwhelmed.

I am really looking forward to the new place...it's more space and it is in the area we would really like to be in...BUT I TRULY HATE TO MOVE!

I should be so excited about our upcoming vacation, but instead I am concentrating on the move and making sure that everything is taken care of before we can start that vacation. Movers have to be set up, more boxes have to be picked up, clothes have to be packed, apartment needs to be cleaned, the list just goes on and on.

Anyway, either way I will be ready....I HAVE TO BE READY!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment